10/100Base-FX single strand of single-mode fiber optic cable,Single Fiber Media Converter SC/ST/FC/LC,WDM Ethernet Fiber Converter is 10/100Base TX to 100Base-FX.10/100Base Single mode Single Fiber Media Converter can convert Optical-Electric Ethernet signals between 10/100M UTP interface (TX) and 100M optical fiber interface (FX). It could extend traditional 10/100M Fast Ethernet to the distance of 90km through single optical fiber link. The 10/100Base single fiber media converter is with stable performance and good quality by adopting latest IC from USA and Taiwan. It must be used in couples.
10/100Base single fiber media converter Main features
1. The transmission of channel optical signals can be completed by single fiber. It has doubled in quantity of fiber data transmission compared with twin fiber type.
2. Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to auto select 10M or 100M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex
3. The UTP port supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover.
4. Supporting 1600 bytes packet for management.
5. Internal circuit of prevented thunder could greatly reduce damage of converters caused by thunderbolt induction.
6. Indicator function of link fault (LFP): When optical fiber is at fault, the converter could stop the entire link.
7. Converter working mode could be chosen: Store and forward switch mode, modified cut-through switch mode, or Converter mode.
10/100Base single fiber media converter Technical Specifications
* Operating standards: IEEE802. 3u, 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX;
* MAC addresses table: 1K
* Data buffer: 128K.
* Connectors: UTP Connector: RJ-45, 10/100Mbps; Fiber Connector: SC, 100Mbps
UTP: Cat. 5 UTP cable (the max distance up to100m)
Fiber (Single mode): 8. 3/125, 8. 7/125, 9/125, 10/125μ M (the max distance up to 90km)
* Flow Control
* Power: AC 90 ~ 240V; DC 5V.1A
Full Duplex: IEEE802. 3x
Half Duplex: Back pressure